In the event of a Stormy Day in your life, hydration is vital for your safety and health. According to the National Terror Alert Response Center, “Water Storage is important. Having an ample supply of safe, clean, purified water is a top priority in an emergency.” The human body can go weeks, without food, but cannot go much more than three days without water. 65% of your body is made up of water. Losing just 2.5% of your body weight via dehydration (2 quarts) and you lose up to 25% your your body’s efficiency. (survivaltopics.com)
An active person requires at least two quarts of water per day just for drinking. If you are in a hot location, if you are nursing, ill, or have young children you will need to supply more than that. With the need for cooking and bathing water, we recommend having, at least 1 gallon of water per person, per day, with a minimum of a two week supply. That’s 14 gallons of water per person in your home.
You Know You Need a Better Water Storage Solution If….
- Emptying and refilling your 50 gallon water drum is an occasional thought rather than an annual action item.
- Recycling milk and OJ cartons for water storage has caused a minor cascading falls in your storage room.
- Your idea of water storage includes a wheel barrel and a rain dance.
Never Refill, or Empty a Water Barrel Again!
Stormy Day Food’s water tank is plumbed right into your home’s water line. With either an 80 gallon tank, or a 120 gallon tank, you can have clean water to drink, to cook with and to bathe with! Since the system is automatically hooked up into your home’s plumbing system, you never have to purify, or rotate your water again. You don’t have to remember, or think about it, or worry if it will be ready when the time comes for needing it.
- This water tank is always full.
- You never worry about bacteria growth.
- It looks just like a water softener tank, only it is a lot bigger.
- We offer a ten year manufacturer’s warranty, that covers any problems with the tank, as long as your psi is below 70.
95% of Water Storage Owners Never Rotate Their Water.
Light and air promote bacteria growth. Since you can never remove 100% of the air in your containers, every 4-6 months you need to empty, bleach and refill all of your containers. Those big blue barrels sitting out in your garage are great, but 95% of those who own those never rotate them, some aren’t ever even filled. If the water goes bad, you can’t use it to cook, drink or clean in an emergency.
The time has come to be prepared. We offer the most innovative, long lasting solution for your need to have water storage! Not sure if its right for you? Call today for a free consultation.