Shelved Food Storage
You know the old adage, “When it rains, it pours.” We believe that you don’t need to wait for a torrential down pour such as a catastrophic disaster to enjoy the benefits of being prepared. From light rain to sun shine, having food on your shelf provides a sense of security, peace of mind, and is just plain common sense. Long term food storage can sustain your family in a crisis, stretch your family’s food budget, and help you with every day cooking.
Safe and Secure Pack
- Sustains one person for two years, two people for one year, or a family of four for six months.
- Instruction manual, and cook book are included.
- Comes in organized boxes so it is easy to use.
- Financing is available, on OAC.
- Click here to see a complete list of food in this package!
- #10 cans all contain a single ingredient.
- All ingredients come dehydrated for a 15-25 year shelf life.
- Fruits, vegetables, and meats are available.
- Basic cooking ingredients include sugar, beans, wheat, salt and more.
- Just add warm water and you can quickly rehydrate your food.
- Individual cans costs as low as $8 – $15 per can.
Kids Love to Snack on Dehydrated Fruit!
With Stormy Day Foods, we can guide you through the process of stocking your shelves with the right food for your family. If you are investing in the long term well being of those you love, let us make sure that you are storing food that you enjoy eating, and that you know how to incorporate it into your everyday living.
The Best Food in the Industry.
All of Stormy Day Food’s shelved food storage come from Sam Andy, the industry’s leading supplier and innovator for the past 50 years. Ingredients are packaged individually so you can incorporate them into your favorite recipes. With our easy to use manual and cook book, you can enjoy new menu items for your family.